Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Greetings from Poland...sort of

Hello!  A couple weeks ago, I went on a week-long pilgrimage to Poland.  I didn't want to bring my computer on the pilgrimage, but at the same time, I wanted to keep up with my blogging.  The solution I decided on was to write my blog posts by hand while I was in Poland, then type them up and post them on my blog when I returned to Rome.  That ended up taking longer than I though, but, finally, here they are!  The posts are separated by days, just as they would be if I were typing them, only the date the blog sets on them will probably be wrong, so pay attention to the date I post on the top of the entry instead.  My days were full, so the posts tend to be on the longer side, but I hope you find them worth your time.  Have fun following me through Poland, from Warsaw to Krakow!

What I looked like throughout the entire pilgrimage...hey, it was cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment